Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Little F()CKERS!!!!!!

elemenohpee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN s1 wagon
i know the feeling it sux a$$ i spent 3g on my rockford setup then 1 morning my gf wakes me and says ur windows is smashed and everything is gone... god dam junkies they'll probly swap the whole lot just to get a hit i hate them all

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
ucwepn said:
Not gonna bother with the cops its not worth the trip to the cop shop.

I would report it to them. Even if you don't get your stuff back. The newspapers have stats on crimes which they print, the cops might patrol areas like yours more frequently etc.... If no one tells them, then they don't know there is a crime problem in your street do they?

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
id report them......stupid motherfuking junkies ....... break all there fingers if u ever find em

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Yeah when the cars fixed tomorrow will go to the cop shop but I bet they wont even dust for fingerprints.

cacaman

Red is Faster
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Acclaim
Well i gota story for ya'z

Last winter i was spray painting the colour of my club lock to a nice metalic red coz it was yellow, and it so didnt match a metalic red car, me and the misses went out and i left the club lock in the back yard, came back later that night and fell asleep, later on i woke up at around 3am and it came to my mind that the club lock has been sitting outside for all this time, so i went out side to grab it and put it back in my car, i went through the side gate coz i didnt wanna wake up the misses. As i walked my to car i noticed noises which dont usualy happen in my area so i ducked down and saw two feet under my car the guy was trying to break into my car and has a collection of srew drivers and other **** he was puttin down and using.
I stoped and thought **** whats the best course of action i should do?
1 - run towards him braveheart stylez and knock him out with the club lock?.... nah coz he might hear my foots stepps and with a screwdrive in his hand he might react quickly.
2 - creep towards him and get him while hes not looking or noticing ... F#ck yea!!

i took option 2 and took one good parrell swing to his head as i done this he instantaniosly moved his head so the blow just cliped his head and hit him on the collor bone. Ive never seen anyone get up and run so fast so what did i do? i went for seconds and kept chasing him down the street belting the living **** outta this guy, he eventualy fell down and i just kicked the **** outta him (wearing moko's).

I let him go. Came back home and scored my self a cordless screwdriver and a set of tools.

I still park my car outside and have never had any problems since

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
That's what we need these days. Give them a big kick up the backside and a whack over the ears and that would usually deter most of these turkeys. Man even the cops can't do that these days without getting sued, but it works.
Good story.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I've got a one piece stainless steel ninja sword in my house for security reasons LOL, if I hear any noises outside I usually grab it or my hunting knife (30cms) and go take a look. They are lucky I didn't hear sh1t. It should be within the law to defend your family (car is a part of our family too) with lethal force, that would stop car theives.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
LOL i phoned cops and reported it but then 2 weeks later they phone me and ask me to bring the car to the station for finger printing im like wtf man it was 2 weeks ago the car's been washed twice.Needless to say they found fu7k all and then got black carbon **** on the car that (apparently) washes of if u do it withing 24 hours.I done it 20 mins after they dusted it and it wouldn't come off.So really not impressed i phonned the cop shop and gave the an ear full then they gave me an ear full saying i should of washe dit off within 24 hours i was like u dusted it an hour ago.Next day it took me 40 mins to t cut the **** off the car and since it's a white car it made a mess so FU7K THE BASTA7DS THEY AINT GONNA BE DOIN IT AGAIN IF IT EVER HAPPENS TO ME AGAIN

Rant over lol:w00t: