Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

little jonny joke/story/short novel

bomner12

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss ls1
little jonny was at skool and the teacher was asking every1 there fave fruit little mary got up and said "i love water melon" the teacher said what do u like about the water melon mary said the taste the teacher said ok good little jonny turn now he stand up and says"i love passion fruit" the teacher then says with a shocked look on his face "thats it go to the princables office right now!!!"

jonny walks into the princables office princable says,"little jonny u have been here 4 times in the last 2 days, what have u done this time?" little jonny replies "well i told me teacher that i love passion fruit" then the princable says thats hit go home your expelled so off jonny goes on his way he sees his friend ralph the dog raph asked him (in a doggy kind of voice) "y arent u in skool" jonny replyed "well i told my teacher and my princable that i love passion fruit" the dog yells "thats it i dont want to be friends anymore!!" and walks off

little jonny gets home and his mum says "little jonny what are u doin home so early?" little jonny replies "well i told my teacher my princable and ralph the dog that i love passion fruit" his mum replies "thats it i am dis-owning u, please leave"

so off jonny goes out and sits in the gutter down the street the mail man walks up to jonny and asked "whats wrong?" jonny replies with tears in his eyes "i told my teacher my princable my friend ralph the dog and my mum that i love passion fruit" the mail man then walks off and yells "dont ever talk 2 me again!!"

then his girlfriend jane comes along and asked little jonny why he is crying little jonny replys "well i told my teacher my princable ralph the dog my mum and the mail man that i love passion fruit" little jane replies and crying at the same time "thats it we are breaking up, i dont want to see u again!!"

now the policeman walks up to him whats wrong little jonny replies "well i told my teacher, my princable, ralph the dog, my mum, the mail man and my now x-girlfriend that i love passion fruit" the cop arrests him

now hes in court and the judge asks y hes here little jonny says well i told my teacher, my princable, ralph the dog, my mum, the mail man and the police man that i love passion fruit" the judge sentences him to 20 yrs in prison

20 yrs later little jonny gets out of prison goes out walks out to cross the road gets hit by a truck.

u want to hear the moral of the story look left look right then look left b4 u cross the road

natooo

Reaction score
no good better luck next time on makin me laugh..

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
thats bad, oh so bad. but whats brown and sticky? a stick:whistling

S

Soph

I have tears in my eyes.. because you just wasted minutes of my life.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Hehehe, well I was amused.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
in a way it proves a point? :p

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
hehe, as bad as.....

What is this "W"

A dead one of "M"

Demons1964

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais, WHII Statesman V8, VC L 202
That's the worst letdown to a joke I've ever experienced. Hang your head in shame bomner12. Where's Airstrike and his banstick when you need it?!