Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

loans

pr0n

It's A Me ' MARIO '
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY II S V6
how do people get loans with a low paying job, ive seen people here getting like vx's,and later models with only a crappy job paying like less than 400$ a week. how do they get loans?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Parents went guarantor maybe? To be able to meet repayments on a low paying job, you would need a sizeable deposit. As an example, $20k loan at 12.5% is $375 a month, some places charge more interest so a late model car would need to be budgeted at around $100 a week. Plus rego, insurance and fuel. Add about $80 a week for that stuff and it doesn't leave much to pay the rent and buy food. If you live at home and have generous parents then it would definately be easier.

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
mann screw car loans.

i rather save and autually HAVE a car to my own.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
take your $800 from the fortnight and go grab an early 90's camry. itll last you ages while you either save a decent deposit or keep saving and buy the car outright a bit later. i see too many young people get sucked into a loan just because we are in a "now" society.
With a bit of luck youll end up with getting paid better by the time you are able to buy and be in an even better position.

pr0n

It's A Me ' MARIO '
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY II S V6
i currently have a vp commodore. i wanted a vt or better lol. so i wanted to know about loans.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
my bro got a 20 grand loan when he was a first year apprentice earning roungly $300 after tax. no guarantor, no security, and he was 18 at the time. got approved in a couple of days.

its not like its hard to do just apply for one. and he actually owns his car not the bank so he can sell it and buy 20 grand worth of jelly beans if he wants, as long as he make the repayment

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 20 k worth of jelly beans drroooooooooollllllllll