Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lock right lokka

shreks vp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ V8 statesman
anyone know where i can get 1 for a vn ss also anyone had them what do u think any problems???

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
anyone know where i can get 1 for a vn ss also anyone had them what do u think any problems???

4WD Systems | Gear to Goannawhere

Beleive the Part number is LOKKA LR-68

Good luck getting one, They have been out of stock for ages, and I beleive it will still be another few months...

Only heard good things about them, except slight backlash due to the dog gears, and ratcheting noise whilst turning.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Is this a 'lokka' in the sense it's an open diff until it senses wheelspin when it changes to 100% lockup? Or something else..

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Is this a 'lokka' in the sense it's an open diff until it senses wheelspin when it changes to 100% lockup? Or something else..

Are you thinking Detroit Locker which is a mechanical LSD which is roughly as you describe.

shreks vp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ V8 statesman
no a lock right locker like they use in 4x4s

shreks vp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ V8 statesman
4WD Systems | Gear to Goannawhere

Beleive the Part number is LOKKA LR-68

Good luck getting one, They have been out of stock for ages, and I beleive it will still be another few months...

Only heard good things about them, except slight backlash due to the dog gears, and ratcheting noise whilst turning.

i found 1 has anyone else had 1 in a commodore before??

GTP 85

291 hp @ the wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY04 WRX, VS SSenator & VS V6 track weapon
A mate has one in his vn ss. its great for locking on command. they can b a bit harsh for backlash and noise. it really depends how high your tolerance for noises is.. In my opinion I would go a spool over one. but if you wanted to stick with lsd, invest the extra in a truetrac or something other

shreks vp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ V8 statesman
A mate has one in his vn ss. its great for locking on command. they can b a bit harsh for backlash and noise. it really depends how high your tolerance for noises is.. In my opinion I would go a spool over one. but if you wanted to stick with lsd, invest the extra in a truetrac or something other

where can ya get a truetrac from??