Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

locked diff

PREDATR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 355 Turbo, VN Calais 5L, VE SII SV6 Wag, Mirage
once it lights up its easier to control, and u know that it WILL twin wheel not might open wheel...
so its just makes it easyier to controll once they light up and they dont try to grip as much once it looses traction type thing?

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
lol the vl was like 3 years ago... ive evolved alot since then

somerandom

Reaction score
I have had my vn mini spooled for over a month now, never looked back (depending on your tyres, you won't get much if any wheel hopping, my old tyres would be violent at hopping around corners, but now it just smooth as. all you can hear is the inner tyre, but when doing u-turns it sounds like you're full on doin a burnout but not. lol.. guess new tyres have that affect for now !!

i was defected(bald tires) and took it through the pits, leaving black marks on their white concrete, they didn't bat an eyelid :p

vs-6

Raptorcharged VS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S pac V6
i have an open wheeler is it easy to put a lsd centre in mine and is it just the same as putting a mini spool i can get an lsd centre for 350 but if i can get a mini spool off ebay for 100 might be the way to go
i have a vs irs commodore with a raptor charged 6

skweek

vr 355
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore
i welded the diff on my vl turbo drift car and we melted a hole piston into the center it works a treat

matty8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L T5 Ute
how long does it take to get used to driving a spool?

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
depends on how quick of a learner you are?

its very easy to learn, seriously go out for a couple circle's and you will know pretty much straight away...

the hardest part is trying to hide it from the public on tight turns and ****, but you eventually learn (sometimes you cant hide it but lol)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
the hardest part is trying to hide it from the public on tight turns and ****, but you eventually learn (sometimes you cant hide it but lol)

mate, put the drivers side window down, stick head out of window and pretend to cough as the wheel skips/chirps. VN Luke is a expert and may give lesssons :p he managed to fool the cops with this exact method:yeah::whistling