Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LOL VE Clubby kit to suit vt vx

Bighomie213

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Olympic edition executive s2 v6
can you get then im the black??

are you asking "can you get the kit in black?" yeh it comes with undercoat and then you just paint it the colour you need it.

also what bout it the VT/VX had the hsv/calais lights more pointier might look better

im unsure whether they do it with the HSV light capability, they only advertised for the vt regular light or the vx tear drop light

r u gonna get a second exhaust or just leave a hole there?

im unsure at this stage what i will do, i had someone suggest an oval light which i would hook up to my reverse so it lights up more while im reversing. whether that would be a good idea or even if its legal or not, im not too sure.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
The whole bloody thing looks horrid on anything but a VE. They don't look that great on VE's either. One of the lamest looking HSV models to date IMO.

Bighomie213

Reaction score
Members Ride
each to their own, i like the VT and i liked the VE clubby kit, now i have the best of both worlds! people that get a bodykit on their car to impress others are vain :bang:. i got the kit coz i liked it! the photos that are on ebay advertising the kit aren't the best and didn't really do it justice :whistling

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
yeah the back does look ugly imo but maybe with the monaro lights might look ok

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
each to their own, i like the VT and i liked the VE clubby kit, now i have the best of both worlds! people that get a bodykit on their car to impress others are vain :bang:. i got the kit coz i liked it! the photos that are on ebay advertising the kit aren't the best and didn't really do it justice :whistling

& thats just it its up to the person who owns the car but everyone is gonna have a different opinion either like it or hate it

Bighomie213

Reaction score
Members Ride
r u gonna get a second exhaust or just leave a hole there?

I will be getting a second exhaust running from my existing exhaust over to the other slot.

laker2008

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
i gotta admit - im in the process of starting a project on a supercharged vx and this kit was one of the first body mods i want to do. silver vx with this kit and black highlights. tough looking kit that can work really well with the right lights, rims and paint job.
anyone know if this kit is still available anywhere? and if so, where i can get one?