Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

longest wait ever s2 wagon

Wallace44

TRAWESOME
Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS Ute
sadly, you'll just have to get used to the wait.

i had a 2 month wait on my VEII SS (delivered 10th November).

It does make the delivery date just that much sweeter though. You will love it... guaranteed :)

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
It does make the delivery date just that much sweeter though. You will love it... guaranteed :)

Thats what ill have to keep tellin myself lol at least i know mine is a MY11 build so thats a little bit of a bonus i spoze

Taroona

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportswagon now sold have a 2002 VU Storm V6
My s2 sv6 wagon turns up on monday at Zupps. waited 3 weeks

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Dont worry i wont be gettin my SV6 till Late Jan.... Orderd it a week ago.... But mine's not a normal order & im not aloud to complain lol

Mmmmm Hazzard I love that color!!!!!! 10+

GSK101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SSV Redline edition
I ordered my Redline sedan with a few options and I was told 2-3 months wait. It ended up coming in 5 weeks from the time I ordered.

That said, if you're not happy with the wait, pick something up from the showroom floor.

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
I think OP has a right to be able to vent a little on this forum without copping so much flack.
I had to wait late last year when I got mine, but because they gave me a loan car and kept me updated I wasnt too angry.

But then again I didnt have to wait 3 months!! Dont worry OP, it'll come :). Try and squeeze the dealer for some freebies (like free flip keys, wagon boot tray, floor mats, voucher for free 15,000km service, anything!!!).
I had a 4 week delay and got 2 flip keys for my trouble ;).
Just keep calm though.... getting angry wont get you anywhere. Buddy buddy is the way to go :).

Thats good advice. I had a few hassles with my wagon and got a flip key, floor mats and 15k service for free. I know the wait is long but it will be worth it, the sportwagons are great. Iam considering throwing a set of the new brembos on the front. The guys on the LS1 forum say they are about $1500. Its hard to drive around with the STD commodore poo brakes after driving my F6 with 6 piston brembo.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Its hard to drive around with the STD commodore poo brakes after driving my F6 with 6 piston brembo.

You went from an F6 to an SV6? WTF for???!!!