Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for vz r8 flutes? Where can I get them

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
As title says I like the vz r8 flutes and won't them on my ute so does any1 know where to buy them? Cheers image.jpg

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
Can buy them through Holden

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
In my experience its pretty hard to find a DECENT set that aren't damaged and have left and right. I got lucky with mine for an awesome price aswell. If you don't care you can expect to pay about $400 for 2 in any colour or if you are patient you can wait and pay around $200 - $300

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
In my experience its pretty hard to find a DECENT set that aren't damaged and have left and right. I got lucky with mine for an awesome price aswell. If you don't care you can expect to pay about $400 for 2 in any colour or if you are patient you can wait and pay around $200 - $300

Oh true? That's ok I don't mind paying the doch if there in reasonable condition, colors not a concern as I wona get them welded in or fibre glassed, witch Eva is up to the panel beater haha

And yeah I seen that 1 on eBay, msged him and he only has one and I'm in NSW lol

And also I thought Holden wouldn't sell them with out a vin number or something

image.jpg

Has any1 seen these guards before? If so, thoughts and opinions plz :) I sort of like the vented guards better but just not shore, I'm planning on putting a VE gts style front bar on with VE Maloo side skirts and a number plate infill, maybe maloo sail plane and hard cover but already have a genuine twin hump one with the nice bob tail :)

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
Holden won't $367 each haha, so if any1 hears of any going around let me know plz, cheers for the info to guys.
:)