Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lost Dog in S.A Help me find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
They just dropped her off 2mins ago they were a very nice couple who housed & fed her last night,half of their roast chicken dinner lol. I offered them a reward for going out of their way but they refused & told me their reward was knowing she's home safe.So im hugely gratefull to them for the help.

Im heading to the petstock soon to get some collars & tags made up.

theyre registered with my council but yeah with no tags fitted who would know,so i might also look into microchipping too.

It was very heart wrenching looking through the new arrivals at the AWL so many nice dogs that were either lost or have been abandoned.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
They just dropped her off 2mins ago they were a very nice couple who housed & fed her last night,half of their roast chicken dinner lol. I offered them a reward for going out of their way but they refused & told me their reward was knowing she's home safe.So im hugely gratefull to them for the help.

Im heading to the petstock soon to get some collars & tags made up.

theyre registered with my council but yeah with no tags fitted who would know,so i might also look into microchipping too.

It was very heart wrenching looking through the new arrivals at the AWL so many nice dogs that were either lost or have been abandoned.

Good to hear mate, Well worth getting the micro chipping done, Just a scan and tell all the info they need to contact you. just be sure if you move to up date it :)

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
wouldn't hurt to read through the thread before posting

Wouldn't hurt to check time stamps before trying to make someone look like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.