Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] lost my last set of keys help!

fonzo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina s2
ok well i have a 97 vs berlina (obviously with a factory alarm) i have no keys at all for the car i need to get into the car so the lock smith can do what he has to....i wanna save on the $100 charge for the bastards to open it....now i know this isnt something people would wanna reply to so can someone please PM me a couple of ways i can gain entry to the car without casueing the least amount of damage and noise? also wheres the horn located so when the alarm goes off i can unplug it...there may very well be a key inside the car with a broken remote fob that went threw the wash...thats ifi havent lost that one too if i put that in the ignition will that cut the alarm or does it need to communicate with the prongs around the ignition to cut the alarm?? thanks if anyone can help im in deep deep **** prerryt much if no one can help me ..thanks

mookschank

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
Could be false economy wanting to save a hundred....Not sure, but security FOB could be dynamic which makes it difficult. As for the alarm, they go on for 10 minutes so just set it off and apologize to your neighbours....

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
LOL..... Do you really expect someone to tell you publicly how to steal a car, that they also own? Not a chance, why would we risk "helping" someone with no credibility on here, who could use the information to steal our own cars.

Once more: LOL

:lock:

TR33VV

Hummer and a chicken feed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II LS3+TURBO
LOL..... Do you really expect someone to tell you publicly how to steal a car, that they also own? Not a chance, why would we risk "helping" someone with no credibility on here, who could use the information to steal our own cars.

Once more: LOL

:lock:
Do you really think a car thief would need to come on a forum to ask how to do it... :bang: :thumbsup:

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Do you really think a car thief would need to come on a forum to ask how to do it... :bang: :thumbsup:

Happened many times before...

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux

I wouldnt put it past someone who is stupid enough to steal a car in the first place.

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
the $100 dollars would include about $50 callout and $50 to open it then about $110 for the key so all up about $200 seems about right
if you open it then it will be $150 + damages.
the only advice I can give you is coat hanger to lift the latch inside. which everybody knows ( I am not training thieves) the alarm will activate!

mookschank

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
Yeah, I could understand saving a hundred for an old banger but your car??????