Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lost my licence and 600$ fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

vs_commy5506

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS BT1 Commodore
Hey guys worst night of my life last night.

Was coming home on the freeway last night from central coast and was a quiet sunday night was going along with my business when a cop came up behind me and pulled me ova as i was doing 125kmh, didnt even realize i was going that fast until he put his sirens on.Lost my licence on the spot and 600$ fine with 3months suspended licence.
Absolutly gutted

anyone wanna share there stories???

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
bad idea man most people on here dont wana discuss it and see it as a sympathy call, broke the law were aware of it or not it happened move on...

V-Josh-R.

NEED PACEMAKERS.
Reaction score
Members Ride
94-VR Commodore Ute
Hey mate thats a a S**T go.....

I have a story which isnt as bad as yours but still pretty pathetic....

Im a red p-plater and was travelling home one night through bankstown airport and my car is a low ute with low profile tires so you can imagine how hard of a ride it is...so i was going max 1 metre across the centreline and cutting back in to lessen the impact when going over these massive speed bumps...a cop pulled me over and admitted to me that he had been following me for 10 minutes and then he proceeded to slug me 3 demerit points and $250 (and told me to grow up) for going diagonal across the speed bumps... mind you this is at 10 pm at night when there was no traffic around so i wasnt a danger....its all about revenue to the cops..

Good luck when you get your licence back

vs_commy5506

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS BT1 Commodore
bad idea man most people on here dont wana discuss it and see it as a sympathy call, broke the law were aware of it or not it happened move on...

i just feel like **** it would just make me feel a bit better hearing other peoples stories as well.

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
i just feel like **** it would just make me feel a bit better hearing other peoples stories as well.

Yer Bad luck but, cop it on the chin mate, you were in the wrong no ifs or buts, sympathy over these things in this forum are nil and tis the way things always should be..

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
this isnt the section to be talking about licence etc...
as it gets peoples post counts up way to easily. (in saying that, +1 to me :D )

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder

nah hsvpunk shh :whistling (+1 to me too..)

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
im on my p`s again at the moment due too something that was my fault so no story needed there, however since getting my liscence back i have been behaving myself only too get flashed going across an ORANGE light and losing 3 of my 4 demerit points , i wrote the appeal letter and got denied leniency because the light was goddamn orange when i went over and changed when i was in the middle waiting for traffic so i could turn right....... i got denied so i only have 1 point now.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I remember the last thread like this ended up :lock:'d.

No one wants to hear stories of stupidity. How do you NOT know you are doing 125km's? This is why they teach you to look at your speedo when you regulary check your mirrors when you learn to drive. To keep an eye on your speed.

How do you not know you are doing 125kms? It feel a bit faster than doing 100kms (i'm assuming that was the speed limit where you got done).

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
As far as I know when a thread is moved to the pub the posts made in it while it was in the tech section are discounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.