Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lost spoiler brake light bolt

Cyaegha

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I noticed that I have lost one of the bolts holding the brake light onto the bottom of the spoiler on the back of my SV6. I guess it just worked itself loose somehow.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew what part number or size bolt to ask for to save me unscrewing the other one and leaving the light hanging while I go into the hardware store.

Its a bit annoying, I'm away from home for a few weeks and have no tools with me, I'll have to buy a screwdriver at the same time.

I only discovered this forum yesterday, looks awesome. I'll be looking at gradually doing some performance mods and maybe upgrading the sound system soon, this'll be the first place I look.

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
sorry mate i cant help u i got 0 idea of a part number :bang:

only thing i could suggest is shootin down to ur nearest holden and asking for 1....

that said i dunno if they would have the specific bolt in stock. so u might be forced to take the other one out

just a suggestion if u have to take the bolt out just sticky tape the light in while u walk inside if ur that worried about leaving it dangling incase some d/h decideds to play with it while ur inside the hardware store

Cyaegha

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hehe, that's exactly what I was worried about :p

Thanks mate.