Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowered springs

G4orce

HSV Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Vy Senator Signature 5.7lt auto
Hey Everyone. I am looking for a set of 2 inch lowered springs for my vp calais. The rear springs have to fit with IRS(there is a difference between IRS springs and non-IRS springs). I dont want cut springs and I would like springs in good condition if posible. Any one got any let me know what you want for them.

Thanx

soulyouth

Space Docker
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold for scrap :(
Try Rare Spares also LOOK IF YOU HAVE A VR or VS

I got my Pair of Rear IRS Ultra Low Lovell springs for $125 from rare spares easy as to put in, if you were in Sydney I'd sell you mind for $80 had them in the car for only 2 weeks then took them out as the car was off the road due to a crash and have returned the car to stock condition. also have a full set of clear lights for a VR or Vs includes (full set of Clear chrome taillights, X2 clear VT side blinkers, and full set of clear front end lights and blinkers) in total I have spent on these just over $900 on these and would part with them (only as a full set, WILL NOT SELL THE SEPRATE) for $700