Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering A Vt Sedan

stubang

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina Wagon
How Do I Lower A Vt Sedan

Hi all i am thinking about lowering my VT sedan but was only thinking of going to FE2 spec or "low" as the king spring site says i was just wondering if there is anything else i would need to get aside from the springs i wasnt planning on doing the shocks because i think they should be fine its just that i had a guy at work (who knows everthing lol ) that as soon as you take the strut out the strut top falls apart everywhere and it is easier to replace them, Is this right any help would be greatly appreciated thanks again

Last edited:

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
well you could start by using the search option there has been plenty of threads kickin around on this type of thing good luck :thumbsup:

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Hi all i am thinking about lowering my VT sedan but was only thinking of going to FE2 spec or "low" as the king spring site says i was just wondering if there is anything else i would need to get aside from the springs i wasnt planning on doing the shocks because i think they should be fine its just that i had a guy at work (who knows everthing lol ) that as soon as you take the strut out the strut top falls apart everywhere and it is easier to replace them, Is this right any help would be greatly appreciated thanks again
The struts come out in one piece, nothing falls apart.

kaishiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac Manual.
if you want original fe2 springs i have them sitting in the garage if you want to buy them off me.