Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ls1 Manifold

rathy1406

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 5.7 6m
Yes including the VU. The LS6 manifold is freer flowing than the LS1. The LS2 manifold is a waste of time for the price you will pay you will not get any more if any gain over an Ls6.

Better option would be get a Street Warrior manifold from the states.

Unless you are going to get the car tuned for the new manifold and change the injectors or are going FI not really much point in changing it imo, the extra KW and torque would hardly be noticable.

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Ls1 manifold are ****... get the ls6 manifold.. 10 kw gain with tune and better acceleration response..Trust me I know I did it...

eviltf

343 RWKW OF SWEET POWER!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV vtII clubsport r8
hey tiga you sure 10 kw? coz when i swapped over to the ls6 manifold i got an extra 26kw. you reckon extra kw coz mines hsv?? any way i went further and sold both manifolds on ebay and picked up the typhoon manifold with the 85mm T/B, and picked up an extra 12 kw, wrapped!

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Hey eviltf, can you possibly put up a couple of pic's of the typhoon manifold? What was the cost?

eviltf

343 RWKW OF SWEET POWER!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV vtII clubsport r8
the manifold is made by an american company called professional products, go on theyre website and check out there details. i picked up the manifold and throttle body for about $950 delivered, theres a couple on ebay and theyre oz delivered.
prices differ from polished and non polished, ill try to post up some pics once i figure out whats wrong with my camera

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute
hey wheres a good place to get the LS6 manifolds any stores on internet? or in brizzy?

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
I picked mine up with fuel rail and injectors for $300.

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute