Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LthlThrt's Lethal VT - VZ SS Front Ended

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
many of you know that i was in cairns for a couple weeks, anyway saturday was my last night there, so had a night on the town and got home at 3, had about an hour sleep before we had to walk to the airport and fly back to brisbane, landed at 8 got back home at 9 then at 10 left for the most last minute cruise i have ever been on, was a fun day and i managed to do a whole day on 1 hour sleep, ill upload photos of the day soon,
also got quoted on some second hand super low springs from B.A.D. 120$ for 4 springs, not bad i think. so that is next on the cards, but still searching for a pair of elusive vt clubby side skirts. anyway ill keep you all posted

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
many of you know that i was in cairns for a couple weeks, anyway saturday was my last night there, so had a night on the town and got home at 3, had about an hour sleep before we had to walk to the airport and fly back to brisbane, landed at 8 got back home at 9 then at 10 left for the most last minute cruise i have ever been on, was a fun day and i managed to do a whole day on 1 hour sleep, ill upload photos of the day soon,
also got quoted on some second hand super low springs from B.A.D. 120$ for 4 springs, not bad i think. so that is next on the cards, but still searching for a pair of elusive vt clubby side skirts. anyway ill keep you all posted

Haha was a great cruise :thumbsup: the springs price sounds good

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Haha was a great cruise :thumbsup: the springs price sounds good
yea well i am getting the springs tomorrow, and probably getting them fitted the same day lol
how long till its painted?
well...... i finally got my side skirts today, had to change from the VT Clubby ones (cause i cannot find any anywhere) to the VX SS ones, which still tie in to the flow of the front bodykit and rear bodykit nicely, so then i can start prepping everything for painting so should be done by january, or all ready to be painted by january. will be fitting the skirts tomorrow so ill post up photos

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
are you gonna have in Bermuda blue? and not seeing this thing painted has been driving me mad! lol

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
are you gonna have in Bermuda blue? and not seeing this thing painted has been driving me mad! lol

lol, at least you dont have to drive it lol, but it is finally getting close to being painted mate. nearly there. yea it is going back to bermuda blue, thinking of giving the entire car a massive touchup so it looks new, get rid of all the scratches and dents and make her all new and schmick

Chad_VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Exec SII
keen to watch this thread, its good youve done something different mate :)

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
lol, at least you dont have to drive it lol, but it is finally getting close to being painted mate. nearly there. yea it is going back to bermuda blue, thinking of giving the entire car a massive touchup so it looks new, get rid of all the scratches and dents and make her all new and schmick

hahaha, just one those things that niggle at ya, like the faded paint on the bonnet of my berlina lol

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
keen to watch this thread, its good youve done something different mate :)
cheers mate, yea i dont like folowing the crowd, i was orginally just getting the monaro style headlights and VZ SS fluted indicators into my VT guards, but i noticed that everyone was starting to do that so i can the whole nine yards lol. shouldnt be to long before you see the finished project mate.
hahaha, just one those things that niggle at ya, like the faded paint on the bonnet of my berlina lol
yea mate, i know all about that i had my drivers side guard undercoated ready for painting for 8 months, never got round to it. how bad is the bonnet?

booders9

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
cant wait for this to be painted and lowered !!
every time i see it come up its the first thing i click on, Get it painted already :)
it will be mad