Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LY7/Alloytec V6 twin throttle body manifold

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Hey guys, in the middle of redesigning the alloytec intake manifold. I'm 50% of the way through, just redesigning the twin plenum.
If I wanted to run dual throttle bodies. Apart from splicing some wires and the fitting side of things. Is there much involved in ECU/tuning?? Of course the car will have to be retuned for extra airflow... but is that it?? Am I missing anything??

Cheers

Al

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
Yeah pics would be sick coz a twin throttle body manifold for the alloytec sounds to good to be true :)

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I'll upload pics in the coming weeks. I've got a few on my thread at the moment from a while ago. I've given up on that idea and will now instead crimp and fit my own pipes.

Hartley

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 S1 3.6
I'll upload pics in the coming weeks. I've got a few on my thread at the moment from a while ago. I've given up on that idea and will now instead crimp and fit my own pipes.
Hey mate, idk if you're still active here or not but I'd like to hear more about this. We never saw any pics.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Hey mate, idk if you're still active here or not but I'd like to hear more about this. We never saw any pics.
The car would run like ****.