Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mace vs Growler vs K&N...

Stewlz

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV ute M6
Been chasing one for a while, shooting through a private message wade

wadevzss

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SS
PM sent. Includes the cap to plug the hole if you want, but extra air through the normal VZ snorkel can only be beneficial. Have to be better bang for buck than the other options you have.

puopoa

Antz
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK 05 VZ SV6 6SP Manual
wadevzss, do you still have that air box?? or know of another who wants to sell one?

wadevzss

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SS
No sorry, Stewlz jumped at the chance. I did see one on ebay the other week, so keep an eye out on there. Or join Australian LS1 and Holden Forums, and put a post that you are chasing one. Heaps of guys have upgraded to OTR's and have them sitting in the shed.

SV6BOII

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden commodore vz acclaim
thnx to LETTHISWORK1 for the positive... much appreciated mate and that was a pretty smooth deal ..i got another suprising thing to tell u boys that ill be doing to the vz ....i had my cousin from the garage do some research for me and it turns out i can have a e85 fuel system installed for around 1500 with labour so thats my next goal towards my commy ;)

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
thnx to LETTHISWORK1 for the positive... much appreciated mate and that was a pretty smooth deal ..i got another suprising thing to tell u boys that ill be doing to the vz ....i had my cousin from the garage do some research for me and it turns out i can have a e85 fuel system installed for around 1500 with labour so thats my next goal towards my commy ;)

Why the hell would you want E85? What a complete waste of money.

Stewlz

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV ute M6
Cars loving the hsv airbox, thanks to wade!

SV6BOII

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden commodore vz acclaim
glad to hear the cars running well @stewlz ;) and why would i get a e85 fuel system it has a massive increase in power ;)