Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mace VZ Alloytec manifold spacer?

HannibalK1ng

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Just wondering if there are manifold spacers for the alloytec?

and just wondering what mace has for Alloytecs, other then the manifold insulators, and CAI?

Thanks!

MACE

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are manifold spacers for the alloytec?

and just wondering what mace has for Alloytecs, other then the manifold insulators, and CAI?

Thanks!

We certainly have manifold insulators to suit the alloytec :)

Besides our insulators and CAI this is all we have for the alloytecs at the moment.

But who knows what the future may bring ;)

kckbxr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
hey guys i got a 2004 vz sv6, im thinkin about installing extractors and ehxaust all the way through, and change air filter any suggestions on what to use?

MACE

Reaction score
alloytec development!! DO IT!! haha

The ecu is a problem BUT we may have something around that, fingers crossed :)

hey guys i got a 2004 vz sv6, im thinkin about installing extractors and ehxaust all the way through, and change air filter any suggestions on what to use?

K&n..............

If you want to use the factory airbox then I would suggest a Lukey-Blue Performance Air Filters as they are oil less, which is important for cars that run a MAF. K&N filter work well but you have be mind full of this

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vr-vs-holden-commodore-1993-1997/98128-clean-your-maf.html

Otherwise we have a replacement CAI kit with a MAF safe filter which works well :)

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
that sounds promising. tuning is still a pain, there is full supposrt over in the states, but no idea how long that will take to filter down here.

MACE

Reaction score
that sounds promising. tuning is still a pain, there is full supposrt over in the states, but no idea how long that will take to filter down here.

We can get the support here fairly quickly if we wanted to just need a guinea pig that's all ;) We would obviously look after them on price :)

ruffiano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I might be an interested guinea pig.......