Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mags

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Simple really, if you want to avoid a stuff around with the insurance companies, go to a wheel and tyre store, tell them what happened, and get them to write you up a quote for 4 new alloy's of your choice, just make sure their the same size, and get them to clearly state your previous wheels are nolonger available, and the insurance company shouldn't be a problem. I've had many dealings with insurance company's courtsey of my partner's unuiqe driving style, if you take quotes to them, then they generally just go with them. So this is really in your favour if you play your cards right, i wish someone would run into my Commodore!!!

madreader222

Aero Rules
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Aero
Simple really, if you want to avoid a stuff around with the insurance companies, go to a wheel and tyre store, tell them what happened, and get them to write you up a quote for 4 new alloy's of your choice, just make sure their the same size, and get them to clearly state your previous wheels are nolonger available, and the insurance company shouldn't be a problem. I've had many dealings with insurance company's courtsey of my partner's unuiqe driving style, if you take quotes to them, then they generally just go with them. So this is really in your favour if you play your cards right, i wish someone would run into my Commodore!!!
Trust me you would not want someone to run into your car, the stuff around i have been through, total f'n bullshit. Anyway the insurance company is currently working on it, here's hoping they do the right thing, because thus far they have not.
And i have just successfully got myself another Aero, i just have to find a way to get up here to Brisbane. It is amazing for the price.:w00t::w00t: