Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

make it look pretty!!! 89 vn

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Ah the mystical "COP CHIP":doh:.

Demoniak

Like a pig in kaakaa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE 6.0 SS Ute, 02 VX II SS Sedan
A ten tonne hammer to it and start over... maybe make a playground out of the remelted steel.. do something for the community.. go green by getting the car off the road and communal spirit by turning the block into a bbq plate

rk has a vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 Vn sedan early model
A ten tonne hammer to it and start over... maybe make a playground out of the remelted steel.. do something for the community.. go green by getting the car off the road and communal spirit by turning the block into a bbq plate
Ok I'll do that when u give me ur SS....

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr

why say something like that we dont all have heaps of money to go out and buy a car worth thousands of dollars. he put it up for tips to make it look better not for people to say to scrap it. so if you dont have positive opinion dont say it.

i think you are on the right track to makiong a good street cruiser rk
ss kit would look sweet i think

Dibs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
Drop it, get rid of the side strips, chuck a set of interceptors on it, paint the tank cover silver, tint your windows, pinstripe your tail lights white and finish it all off with a touch up spray job or cut & polish depending on what the paints like afterwards.

Not much you can do with white and black VNs though, in my opinion.. :\

rk has a vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 Vn sedan early model

why say something like that we dont all have heaps of money to go out and buy a car worth thousands of dollars. he put it up for tips to make it look better not for people to say to scrap it. so if you dont have positive opinion dont say it.

Thanks man

Demoniak

Like a pig in kaakaa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE 6.0 SS Ute, 02 VX II SS Sedan

save his money, the 5-6k he spends on cosmetics he could put aside + save up his dosh and buy a better car.
Then hes got a better base to start with.. and will enjoy it more instead of knowing he is glammed up a rust box.

Unless he loves the car and wants to restore it back to its original glory... start with a better car