Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Make my xbox RROD?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
oh yeah my bad. i thought it was the % of dead consoles between the 3 brands, not individually.

Anyway, we don't need another locked thread, so lets not get into the console war debate.

To the op, when mine played up, it wouldn't RR, i just kept trying it, and it eventually did, although that was the E74 error, which at the time only covered 12 months warranty, and the console was about 18 months old. They then changed this to 3 years about a year later, so i got it fixed for free.

Whats your console actually doing? just not loading up at all? or showing an error code on the screen?

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
To the op, when mine played up, it wouldn't RR, i just kept trying it, and it eventually did, although that was the E74 error, which at the time only covered 12 months warranty, and the console was about 18 months old. They then changed this to 3 years about a year later, so i got it fixed for free.

Whats your console actually doing? just not loading up at all? or showing an error code on the screen?

Basically it freezes 4/5 times when loading. It gives me either a black screen, or vertical lines.
Such as this:

xbox_360_crash_231105.jpg

And the screen will do that during most games, 2/3mins into a game.

Atm it's wrapped in a blanket playing a movie, but no RROD yet :ranting:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
i can't see a pic (assuming you were meant to upload one).

If its green vertical lines, thats what mine did. So chances are it will be the same problem.

TR33VV

Hummer and a chicken feed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II LS3+TURBO
Pics there...

Maybe try an electric blanket on low... ;)

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
UPDATE haha..

Put it in the freezer for 10mins... Then continued watching Harry Potter lol.. 3mins in and RROD!!

Turned off and on.. and It's playing fine... Might do the freezer trick again.