Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Malaysian Airlines

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Gees you blokes are hard on hotrod.

I find him to be a bit of an enigma. He comes up with some reasonable comments on some other posts when the matters are technical then sounds like a kindergarten pupil when it comes to serious world issues. He seems to be able to master some more complex words then falls down on the most simple ones, such as "no" for "Know".

As I said - an enigma. (no hotrod, not enema - enigma). It's not an insult.

What you are missing is 9/10 the advice he gives in those technical sections is blatantly wrong or so far to the extreme (ie blown alternator because someones headlights went out - yes he said that was the cause in a thread) that had other users not commented would have cost the person a lot more time and money fixing.

The other 1/10 he posts a answer so vague or so encompassing that he couldnt possibly be wrong.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
The other 1/10 he posts a answer so vague or so encompassing that he couldnt possibly be wrong.
I think the secret to Hotrods diagnostic procedure is copying and pasting the question into Google. And then putting down EVERYTHING he finds on the topic.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
So lets get this thread back on course.......

So it seems only 200 bodies have been handed over instead of the 282 reported by pro Russian rebels.

I hear the first 40 have been repatriated back home during the night with another 70 to fly home today with full honours and service. A fairly sombre sight seeing the Hercules arrive with 40 hearses awaiting on the apron.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Have anybody heard about Malaysian Airlines MH17?

Came to my attetion the black box information is out, but is not released the whole information to the public; just partial and is hardly anything on the report that we already know.

What is the word on that side of the pond?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Read an interesting conspiracy theory about MH17/MH370....

Other than that, it's just a Q on who fired the missile......

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
What I am getting is the Ukrainians were set up/tricked into fire the missile (is technological possible). No way to prove the theory and the information sources not trustworthy. However, keeping an open mind to all angles, I do not discard the possibility.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Probably be very difficult to prove. It would seem a lot of the wreckage was tampered with.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Tell me about it. What I read about it was a definite a shot down but no smoking gun; just assumptions.