Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Malaysian Airlines

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
36 Aussie lost may God be with them and comfort the love ones left behind , I just hope there lives don't go in vain , someone will pay but who will it be . with all the finger pointing and evidence been destroyed by Russia rebels will the truth will come out or will they just persecute someone that was not involved to put this to rest.

Sad Sad world we live in , what we need is peace and only way that will happen is to take the weapons of math destruction of them. Destroy all weapons is the only way but that will never happen.

I heard their latest suspect is Pythagoras. Do you have any more info?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
36 Aussie lost may God be with them and comfort the love ones left behind , I just hope there lives don't go in vain , someone will pay but who will it be . with all the finger pointing and evidence been destroyed by Russia rebels will the truth will come out or will they just persecute someone that was not involved to put this to rest.

Sad Sad world we live in , what we need is peace and only way that will happen is to take the weapons of math destruction of them. Destroy all weapons is the only way but that will never happen.
How do you propose to remove all weapons from everyone on the planet?

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
yer roman numerals

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
How do you propose to remove all weapons from everyone on the planet?

sorry cant argue with stupid .

I did say that will never happen.

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
sorry cant argue with stupid .

Totally agree with this, you'll be dragged down to their level and then beaten with experience.

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
no, your question is .

for someone that's a site manager you don't have much people skills , your job is to solve people problem on this site , put things to rest if things get out of hand , not to encourage and start problems with members, it just makes you as the bad as the rest . Shows how big of a person you are . go on give me a infraction to show me how big you are that's what you and the rest wont , sorry but truth hurts.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
no, your question is .

for someone that's a site manager you don't have much people skills , your job is to solve people problem on this site , put things to rest if things get out of hand , not to encourage and start problems with members, it just makes you as the bad as the rest . Shows how big of a person you are . go on give me a infraction to show me how big you are that's what you and the rest wont , sorry but truth hurts.
There is no problem to solve. We are having a discussion about the topic listed, you made a statement and I asked a question about said statement.
You haven't broken a forum rule/policy thus far, so why would I issue an infraction?

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Sad Sad world we live in , what we need is peace and only way that will happen is to take the weapons of math destruction of them. Destroy all weapons is the only way but that will never happen.[/QUOTE]

Hey Hotrod , Math destruction , or math instruction , cause if it's math's instruction , my wife has had it .