Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Man shoots at hoons

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
I can understand getting absolutely furious with people being dicks in cars. There is a time and place.
Don't cruising around a residential area, what's the point, all you're gonna do is piss people off.
Even the Fast and Furious muppets kept their activities in industrial areas.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
like the ol' saying.. 'Australia the country were a Pizza arrives before the Police' lolol.

The old saying that was originally about America until it was part of a chain email and some bright spark decided to change it, you mean?

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
He should have put the stereo on and blasted out some Barry Manilow or Nana Maskouri..... or maybe some Barry White...then they would be making sweet, sweet love instead of hooning lol:beer chug:

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
He should have put the stereo on and blasted out some Barry Manilow or Nana Maskouri..... or maybe some Barry White...then they would be making sweet, sweet love instead of hooning lol:beer chug:

wait.....the old guy? and the young bloke? im sorry, but i disagree. lol

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
if he landed a headshot then the "victim" wouldnt have called the police.

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
wait.....the old guy? and the young bloke? im sorry, but i disagree. lol

:rofl2: Ya boofhead lol.... I meant the " hoons"... he may have had a chickie in the car with him lol

But hey if you want to fantasize about some man on man action...more power to you hehe.

P.S..... Stop renting out Brokeback Mountain.... try The Expendables.... lots of men ...and guns hehehe

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
I'm not too fussed about the hoon getting hit, more worried about if the old bloke missed...where would the bullet have ended up? His neighbor taking out the wheelie bin? The guy across the road's loungeroom window? Not alot of thought went into his attack.

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
I live 2kms from there but i didnt know sit bout this........

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I'm not too fussed about the hoon getting hit, more worried about if the old bloke missed...where would the bullet have ended up? His neighbor taking out the wheelie bin? The guy across the road's loungeroom window? Not alot of thought went into his attack.

It his the passenger, not the driver. I think, I CBF checking to see if i'm right haha, BUT, in the case that it hit the passenger, it wasn't his fault, maybe he didn't want to join in.

Yes, I have been drinking lol, take no note of whatever it is I am trying to say.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Clearly this case is showing that is not what they are there for...

You don't believe everything you see/read in the media do you?

Call the police and explain to them hoons are driving at excessive speeds in your street and you have their rego, I guarantee they will follow up on it.