Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Manufacturers making quality LED bulbs

NeddyBear

Veteran Mountain Biker
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 2.5L Subaru Outback
Anyone in the know as to which manufactures make a decent range of LED bulbs for the entire car. I like to be seen (safety) and would like to replace the blinker, stop, reverse, number plate and tail light bulbs. Besides our VX Acclaim and VE SS Commodores we also have a 2004 Subaru Outback and would love to treat her to a completely new set of bulbs.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Checkout the Philips and Narva range
Always found their products to be of good quality

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I find the Jaycar stuff pretty good. Autoelecau on eBay is pretty good for Narva gear. I have bought a lot of gear from him in the past and have found him about the cheapest and never had any issues with product or service from him.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
You'll probably have to do some trickery to the brakes and indicators to get them to work properly. Plenty of people complain about the indicators flashing fast and the cruise control not working after they've retrofitted those globes. I think you can just wire in some resistors in series.

VT&VX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
You'll probably have to do some trickery to the brakes and indicators to get them to work properly. Plenty of people complain about the indicators flashing fast

Get an LED compatible flasher