Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mark's 2005 VZ Clubsport

lowndes8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Quick before and after

rvz.jpg

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
So after a couple of months working on it here and there when i had time, it's nearly finished :D

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
Looks good you not going to bother with the rear park assist.

Probably not at this stage. I've spent so much time trying to get everything nice and perfect (still a bit more to do) i just can't bring myself to now drill holes in it haha. I do have a spare set of sensors though if i choose to do it later on.

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Looking good mate, that's pretty much were my catch can sits to! Although my engine cover tends to cover it when on. Iv always been keen to do the twin exhaust on my clubby to, I recon it gives it a nice look :) but until I need to respray the rear bar I probably won't bother, are you going to paint the hole rear bar gloss black or have the matt black in the Center like standard still?

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
Looking good mate, that's pretty much were my catch can sits to! Although my engine cover tends to cover it when on. Iv always been keen to do the twin exhaust on my clubby to, I recon it gives it a nice look :) but until I need to respray the rear bar I probably won't bother, are you going to paint the hole rear bar gloss black or have the matt black in the Center like standard still?

I've tossed between the two for a while, all gloss black would look good, but then matte black in the middle makes it looks a little bit more genuine. It's still a while away before it gets done, the rear bar that i bought had a cut out for a tow bar which i also had to weld up and it been a pain in the arse trying to get everything around the centre plastic bit nice and sharp and square again. I know it needs to be perfect because it'll stick out like dogs balls once it's painted. Then there is also the issue of hacking up a perfectly good and quality exhaust to get the quad tips done haha.

Oh, cheers for the facebook add too ;)

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Yer I think it looks better all gloss black tbh, I'd most likely get it all painted like the senator rear bars if I was to do it hay! My old Calais (clubby mock up) was all black n it looked cleaner I recon, I don't mind the black bits on other colour clubbys but having a gloss black one Iv always kinda thought it would just look nicer with out the dull matt bits personally hay, haha yer cutting up n getting the pipes run neat n even would be a pain specially if u have a ss system u paid good money for!

To easy champ! Idk how I found u but u popped up on a Paige n I recognised that perfect front lawn of yours with the clubby parked on it from this page ;) haha