Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

married life

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
Reminds me of the time when Dad was going down the pub.

Mum ironed his shirt but the collar was a bit scew wiff; he complained so mum beat him up with the old "copper stick".

Just as she was laying into him, his mate came through the door.

His mate, never to keep a secret, bagged the **** out of him down the pub.:beer chug:

Good old mum, she was only four foot six but what a ball of energy:axe:

brendentaylor

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais Turbo
A: Great. Donna and I have been married five years now and I've got my magazine cover of EBONY to remind me of our wedding and how much fun it was. When a wedding starts off as good as ours did on a beach in Jamaica, we had to follow it with an exciting marriage. In fact, we're thinking of getting married all over again, just so we can have another party like we did five years ago. Donna is busy promoting Sweating in the Spirit. When she isn't busy doing that, she's by my side making me sweat. We are both very busy. So when we are together, we try to make it as special as possible. Every day we're in the same town together, it is a honeymoon.

thedeadwalk

thedeadwalk
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive S2
LOOK guys this is no joke. it should get a sticky as a public service anouncement

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Last edited: