Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mars Performace Rims

gmoulds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SS M6
Looking for a set of 20" rims for an MY12 SS. Like the look of these "Hype Black JL Stag Concave Style Alloy Wheels Rims" from Mars Performance .
Rims come as 8.5 inch for Front wheels and 10 inch for Rear, both with 35mm offset

Has anyone any experience or fittted photo's they could share.

Thanks

Attachments

• JL-20-10-MB.jpg
    JL-20-10-MB.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 991

brasher

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Seen em on Ebay, I personally wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. But up to you.

If you get them, you will need to roll rear guards, trim bumper bracket and run a 265/30/20 up back + Hubcentric rings to convert from BMW centrebore to holden bore size. (72.6 > 66.9)

thatsADM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 S1 MY10
I have visited the Mars Performance store last saturday and saw the rims (I was purchasing tail lights myself), I saw the rims, they looked great quality in terms of the anodized final finish on both the matt and and gloss. So the quality is there but as brasher said you can have issues with fitting

gmoulds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SS M6
Thanks for your comments, will give them a miss, didn't want to touch the body work.