Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matt's VY SS: Cammed, Supersports, Leather, Phreddy Dash + much more.

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Not much has been happening with this lately.. Still haven't replaced the water pump.. Have ordered 2 new tyres. Once new tyres are on and water pump is fixed i will be taking it for a well deserved cruise..

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364267930.841134.jpg

New tyres came today! Water pump being fixed tomorrow or the day after..

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
Tough SS mate, good choice on going back to the supersports they definitely suit it. I'm getting the same cam done in my VX R8 this week (232/234@112) how much different is it to drive now? Has it moved the power curve alot higher in the rev range? as in is it a slug down low at all? Cheers mate!

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Tough SS mate, good choice on going back to the supersports they definitely suit it. I'm getting the same cam done in my VX R8 this week (232/234@112) how much different is it to drive now? Has it moved the power curve alot higher in the rev range? as in is it a slug down low at all? Cheers mate!

Thanks mate. It's a lot different. You will be sacrificing a fair bot of power low down in the rev range, but diff gears will help with that, and the power increase higher in the rev range is worth it.. :)

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
Thanks mate. It's a lot different. You will be sacrificing a fair bot of power low down in the rev range, but diff gears will help with that, and the power increase higher in the rev range is worth it.. :)

Yeah I run 3.7s at the moment, hopefully it'll be alright. Cheers for the info

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Splashed out on some dodo juice detailing products yesterday. Can't wait to see the end result. I've heard great things about their products!

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Just had a read through the whole thread, this thing looks sweet! love the interior / dash light conversion looks so tidy. Sound pretty tough aswell.

How much did the shoot from ignition images charge ?

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks mate, Photo shoot was $80 for 8-9 shots. Look them up on facebook to see more of his work.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Thanks mate, Photo shoot was $80 for 8-9 shots. Look them up on facebook to see more of his work.

will do! had a look at his site, looks like he takes some good shots! Were ya happy with his service overall, no problems ect.. ?

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
No problems at all. He's a really nice bloke, I didn't even pay for the photos with the supersports on. He did the shoot, edited the photos, put them on a CD and posted it to my house for nothing..