Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matt's VY SS: Cammed, Supersports, Leather, Phreddy Dash + much more.

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Thanks Damo!! Yea i think it was one of the first... Bit everything is still in perfect condition.. Even the front bar doesn't have many stone chips..

SSV-050

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6 Speed
Hey mate, mines a 02 model 6 speed too its done about 107,000km with leather no sunroof though its like new. Only wanted one with those km coz I gotta pay it off over 5 years and I figure Ill cruise it alot so when I own it ill sell it and get a newer one for another 5 years. But yeh yours looks hot, I reckon I know where those photos were taken I had a mate that lived at moonta mines we used to cruise round there in my vn ss all the time.

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Anyone got any idea how much it is for a set of genuine VY SS headlights? Also if anyone knows if the aftermarket ones are any good let me know..

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
looks ####in good mate, love the VY SS in red a mate used to own one. looks great with the spoiler off.

SS Manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
The aftermarket ones are fine, here's a pic of the new ones I put on.
Sold my original ones with weathering for more than I payed for the new aftermarket ones.

024.jpg

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks SS Manual, ive seen lots of sets of aftermarket lights for sale, but the few genuine sets are crazy expensive.. i think ill do the same as you and get an aftermarket pair.