Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matt's VY SS: Cammed, Supersports, Leather, Phreddy Dash + much more.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
There is quite alot of city driving in that, peak hour traffic included, not just highway driving. Average of around 10l/100km on the highway.

I just got mine cammed yesterday and noticed i am using a little more fuel but not a huge amount more.

What engine mods have you done with yours Matt?

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Its been a long time since my last post, not much has happened though. I changed the strut tops and have nothing but trouble ever since. Just 3 days after installing them i had odd noises coming from the front end, eventually found the NEW bearings had failed and were replaced, it was all back to normal, for another 2 days and straight back to making the same noise, so obliviously something is killing the bearings but f**k knows what. :censored::censored::censored:

Apart from that its had a polish and the cleaned the carpet..

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Its been a long time since my last post, not much has happened though. I changed the strut tops and have nothing but trouble ever since. Just 3 days after installing them i had odd noises coming from the front end, eventually found the NEW bearings had failed and were replaced, it was all back to normal, for another 2 days and straight back to making the same noise, so obliviously something is killing the bearings but f**k knows what. :censored::censored::censored:

Apart from that its had a polish and the cleaned the carpet..

What brand of strut bearing have you used?

I've been looking at new wheels for my SS, out of curiosity what wheels do you have on your SS?

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
They were both repco brand, but ive always found their stuff to be quite good.. The wheels are VE supersports.

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just ordered some more products from the Car Care Product site, for my car for once (I do car detailing on my days off work, so its been a while since ive spent a good amount of time on my own car) so hopefully ill get it done and have some fresh pics up soon.. :)

Mate44

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Just ordered some more products from the Car Care Product site, for my car for once (I do car detailing on my days off work, so its been a while since ive spent a good amount of time on my own car) so hopefully ill get it done and have some fresh pics up soon.. :)

Need pics!

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Looks good, what are they?