Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

me black 08 sv6 ute

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
haha ive taken my exhaust off my old turbo exa an the dump pipe holy hell it was loud n when it hit boost jeesus haha sounded tough as shoulda heard the spool up noise hehehe

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
i pick up my super low rear spings tomora aswell hehe woot woot are u doin the cruise for charity in sydney dak?

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers :) ...... add to add letters to send msg haha grr

ve_alloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
do the exhaust tip give a better sound??? are they easy to fit??

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
not much of a difference gives it a bit of a different note i done it for the looks side really i wasnt fussed on the single on each side
honestly on the inside it kinda sounds skylineish lol but hi flow cats n a few other changes to the exhaust will change that

peice of cake to change pretty much 2 bolts an slide it of the rubber n swap over n bolt it back up

ve_alloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
sweet, im not sure to get a xforve or the hsv billet tipped ones??

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
go to the link i posted up a lil further they are around $120 with free postage he can get ute an sedans ones there straight of a 6litre ss stay away from the xforce they drone out hardcore cheap nasty **** lol

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
hahaha yeah i did troy couldnt help myself LOL now if only it was legal to drive like that haha
I drove mine out to my dads mates shop today to get my tips bolted on properly (cos I was having issues) and there is no way in hell you would drive it like that. The drone is absolutely disgusting! It was that bad and vibrating the whole car I now have sore balls :(

I noticed too that the V8 mufflers add a bit of noise, not a great deal but enough to hear it.

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
I drove mine out to my dads mates shop today to get my tips bolted on properly (cos I was having issues) and there is no way in hell you would drive it like that. The drone is absolutely disgusting! It was that bad and vibrating the whole car I now have sore balls :(

I noticed too that the V8 mufflers add a bit of noise, not a great deal but enough to hear it.

lol its like a driving vibraator then hahaha the chicks would love it altho id want the leather seats much easier to clean bahahaha :yeah: