Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

me black 08 sv6 ute

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
utes come along nicely mate, good job!

cheers champ :) but im looking at sellin up soon hey haha time for a ve ss :-D

niccck

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu 3.8l
what sort of price would you be looking at getting for it? :)

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
what sort of price would you be looking at getting for it? :)
unsure maybe around 25 or 26g still under 80,000k's everything will be goin with it standard 18's and the black 20 gts rims coilovers standard suspension minus the headlights haha they will be moved into the new ve was gonna keep the gts rims but im goin 22's next :)

niccck

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu 3.8l
oh true, is it a 6 speed manual? sorry if you mentioned it on the first page but cant be bothered going back :)

i might be interested man, so keep me updated with regards to selling it and what not
cheers

Poison Ivy MY10ssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10SSV Sedan
yeah, I think green might be the way to go... might do a bit of photoshopping to see what it will look like..

not it wasn't me on the sydney cruise, there are a few poison ivy sedans running around now (I notice them..)

your plans for a series 2 ss sedan sounds great... they should sell them this way...but it's serious good fun putting them together.... I'm just going to let my hip pocket recover a bit before I do any more "big" upgrades ... not going near the cam upgrade until I'm out of warranty (another year and a bit) but I might do something about getting the height right.. and a few cosmetic things like the front grill ... spent "many" hours yesterday giving it the 3 stage Mother Canuba polishing treatment but it's come up really well (better than I thought in fact, but I'm not in a hurry to polish the car 3 times by hand in one day for awhile...)

your ute will sell in a flash I reckn

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah mate its a 6 speed no way would i get an auto haha yeah ill deffo keep u posted :)

niccck

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu 3.8l
oh lucky haha :) thanks man

pretty much the ideal ute im after

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
oh lucky haha :) thanks man

pretty much the ideal ute im after

no probs champ :) ive always wanted a black ute n i got it now im over it hahaif it was an ss would be a dif story but in a way if i get the ss sedan n end up with a kid i dont have to sell my toy as if i would the ute lol

gonna go see holden this week n see if i can get a payout figure for the ute n work out my choices with the ss wether it be a series 1 or 2 depends on my budget at the time :)
but will keep u in the loop with the sellin of the ute

niccck

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu 3.8l
yeah thats true man

alright sweet as, if your budget is good will you be looking to sell it asap?