Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Meet Zara's Baby

zouse

I Love my VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt acclaim
yea i like them, although can never see them working since im driving all the time.. would be intrested to see if u can hook LEDs in the main light?

i wanna change the headlights too..
u dont have a page for your car i mean for zara lol?

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Ive got LED's in the brake lights, im yet to put white LED's in the reverse lights
not too sure bout yellow indicator LED's (apparantly their for show use only and will get defected) and I have white LED's in all parkers.

The brake light LED's are like a normal globe but plastic with 19 LED's in it...

I havent made a "My Ride" thread for Zara yet lol... its kinda embarassing without her lowered so hopefully next week ill create one.
Theres pics in my profile album for now till i can get some new ones during the day

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
This is about the best pic ive got of the rear lights lol
Ill get some more tomorrow

100_8316.jpg

zouse

I Love my VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt acclaim
yea most my pics are before the lowering and the exhaust.. shall have to take new pics after next week..

yea but still make urself a page

like ur car.. how long u had it 4?

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
nope ya cant

ive had the worst luck with the vt since ive had it though.

the day i got it i was driving home from melbourne through bacchus marsh and up a huge hill the car decided to run out of fuel half way up.
the fuel gauge read quater and the petrol station was at the top of the hill.
I tried to roll it backward down the hill as close to the gutter as possible as there were cars passing me.
there was a tree sticking way out over the gutter and it smashed the passanger mirror clean off lol

then a few weeks ago i put it into power mode commin off a western fwy exit, put my foot down and blew the transmission cooling line