Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Melbourne Cruise!

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
Last night we had a bit of a Commodore cruise, it was from a whole bunch of mates that gathered, all together about 7-10 cars, all nice shiny from VKs to VXs! Calais seemed to be the flavour thow. We even had the pleasure of a CSV vehicle for a while, boy how it flies!

What happened was that this was organised while I was at work, they met up and then went and washed their cars before I met up with them after work. If I had known earlier I would have tried to post something but alas, no chance!

I finished work at nine last night and I joined the group for a dive through Chapel street, stopping for some food and chats, through the city and then on the freeway back all the way to the top of Dandy mountains where we all tested the limits of the cars and gave some **** to a bunch of guys pushing a Ford up the hills .

We then basically drove home down after some rest and chatting, stopped almost every petrol station and through to Ferntree Gulley road, having a bit of a run here and there with each other, back onto Dandy road, and then got home in bed by 3:30am.

A great night was had by all, with food stops and booze stops made to account for passengers as well as a bit of stereo system competition, and one driver who had two tvs roof mounted in his car with a PS2 playing 'Underground' and the 'Up in Smoke Tour' really turned some heads.

Anyway, what I want to know is, are there any Melbourne members here that would be interested in joining us for the next meet?

You could meet us somewhere as everyone is very friendly and flexible on where to go etc and we all aim to get as many cars as possible.
We had a lot of looks and admirers from a lot of people.

It would be a Friday night as this is most suitable for most people after the working week.

If you don't have a car, we could possibly arrange a ride for you as there were spots in most cars (mine inc).

Please let me know as I am trying to plan it for the 16th of April after Easter weekend.

You come at your own risk and myself nor Justcommodores takes any responsibilities for anything that may go wrong, from accidents to fines, so make sure your prepared and that your car is in good shape. If you don't understand that, ask me before coming, otherwise don't bother coming. We have some mechanics that also come for the journey, so they can give ya a hand if needed.

Unfortunately the date is inflexible at the moment, and I'll post some pics of the meet on here once I get a copy of them.

The guys & gals there ranged in age from about 17 to about 28 I think so don't be shy.

Cheers everyone and have a safe night
PAUL!

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
Damm, sounds like it was a good night. Pitty you guys don't live up here in wollongong.

philscat

Reaction score
G'day folks
I'm in Melbourne (west) and would love to be part of a cruise. Doesn't really matter where, but Easter's out for me, as I'm working. (Bummer)
My 4 Y.O daughter would wanna be involved - she loves "cool cars" and to be part of something - "sweeeet, daddy!"
Keep us informed, and if somethin's going off, we wanna be there!