Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Memcal

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Hi steve..

Sorry to bug you again but im just not 100% sure where to buy my memcal.. i know i could just order one off your site but as you know i need one with VATS deleted so how would i go about letting someone know to do that for me before sending it out??? I really wanna get one today..

Cheers Jase

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Awesome i just ordered my memcal thanks heaps steve cant wait… just one last question? i can plug this memcal into my auto computer right?? lol sorry didnt think about asking before i ordered

MACE

Reaction score
Awesome i just ordered my memcal thanks heaps steve cant wait… just one last question? i can plug this memcal into my auto computer right?? lol sorry didnt think about asking before i ordered

Yes and your memcal was sent out today :)

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Steve.

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi steve..

I received my memcal today.. Thanks heaps love the service you have… just one question? do i pull off the sticker off the back of the memcal or can i leave it on?? thanks

MACE

Reaction score
Hi steve..

I received my memcal today.. Thanks heaps love the service you have… just one question? do i pull off the sticker off the back of the memcal or can i leave it on?? thanks
Ah glad you've got if :D

There is no need to rip off the label

Cheers,
Steve.

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ah glad you've got if :D

There is no need to rip off the label

Cheers,
Steve.

Ok thanks heaps may sound dumb but didnt know whether it would be safe or not if the electrical stuff is heating up…

P.S I will let you know how it goes.. Again thanks alot..

MACE

Reaction score
Ok thanks heaps may sound dumb but didnt know whether it would be safe or not if the electrical stuff is heating up…

P.S I will let you know how it goes.. Again thanks alot..

No stress it's a fair question :)

Put it this way if that memcal started to heat up you would have a big problem :p

Cheers,
Steve.

STL17

Whipit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor charged vp v6 manual
Hows it go

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi mace got my ecotec into my vr and it fired straight away :) :spot on: i just have a question.. The engine light comes on when i start it and stays on i know this is most likely because it doesnt have the auto but i was wondering if i need the auto codes deleted off the memcal because i think its in LIMP home mode. It seems to go extremely good compared to the buick. My question is do i need to get the auto codes deleted off the memcal and if so can i send my memcal back to you to do it and you send it back at all??? How much would it cost for you to do that.???

Cheers Jase

P.S very happy with the memcal overall just anoyed about auto codes (my fault for not telling you to delete them when you did the VATS sorry)