Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Memcals from eBay

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
hey dude i bought one of those memcalls from that blackstar7000 on ebay, got the knock sensor with it n **** but i only ended up puttin the chip in it and i would recomend it to any one! made my stato got off tap..

so running it without the knock sensor so it runs no advance curve makes it run off tap then.....

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
so running it without the knock sensor so it runs no advance curve makes it run off tap then.....

bahahaha owned. wonder if these people just joined to talk about their love for ebay chip sellers

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
ive thought about these chip's once or twice but after this thread im not touching them i didnt realise that they can stuff your car i thought it was plug in if it do the job put another in well stuff that

suss-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT calais supercharged
I have a question, i have L67 running 10pound boost extractors exhaust roller rockers, ive just bought 42lb injectors to put in should i? or the standard 36lb ones are fine? as i was told i should replace cause running more boost will make in lean out so i should change em

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I have a question, i have L67 running 10pound boost extractors exhaust roller rockers, ive just bought 42lb injectors to put in should i? or the standard 36lb ones are fine? as i was told i should replace cause running more boost will make in lean out so i should change em

Must be useless thread dig day. Standard injectors are fine for what you have. Hope you get a tune.

2INIL8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH COMMODORE 308
Generally id say steer clear from memcals on ebay
Im advertising my own atm but they have been road tested and dynoed
so they work,tested a few so called performance memcals and outperformed all of them.
Had plenty of happy customers,i might be dearer than the others but mine work very well.
I did testing on my own vp v8 auto with some great results 151rwkw and went up to 160rwkw
with extractors twin cats and 2,5" system, proved to be reasonably quick for a standard 304.
Unless some one tests their own tunes and can prove it i wouldnt touch it.
If anyone wants a tune i got 2 available for vn/vp v8.