Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MENTL6 - VK Wagz

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Hey blackstig, are you from Pirie? Do I know you?

Yeah I pretty much gave the wagz away in the end, just didnt have room for it. Kept the motor and trans and a few random bits.

This is what I replaced it with ;)

DaisyHZwithMahle_zps112fc13e.jpg

blackstig

Reaction score
Members Ride
82 VH SL & 85 VK Executive
Hey Danny, yes I'm from pirie but you probably don't know me I'm mates with macen

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
Haha yeah Ari i got a woofer too, meet Mahle, my 10 month old bullmastiff.

EYY, yeah got a thread on AV8 but dont update it much. I dont go on forums much anymore.

It's a hz, was originally a 253 4spd but now a 308 trimatic. The old motor out of the wagz. Still hasnt been started but have been gettin stuck into it over the last few weeks and its nearly ready to fire up.

308 standard stroke, balanced up with a9l rods and acl flat top forgies, efi heads, crane 280 solid cam, crane rockers, springs, collets, torque power hi rise, 750 holley, 4000rpm tce converter, beefed up trimatic.

Runnin a 10 bolt with the stock 2.78 gears lol, on the hunt for some 4.44's to chuck in and weld it before rego and we'll be sweet! ;)

Apart from that it's just ya average hz, gts mirrors, gts dash, gts steering wheel. Has a few bits of rust around the place but nothin to serious. After i drive it around a bit i'll park it back in the shed and start on a respray and fix all the rust.

My bro has a neat hq efi 308 and my other bro has a nice 308 hx caprice. We're all into our old holdens.