Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mick's SV6

az_sv6

coudnt aford a v8
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
did you go looking for a blue battery or did you paint it yourself?

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
Hows the shift response of the 5spd slush box? Any better acceleration to a manual? I'm curious to know if I made the right choice. Can you burble the exhaust on downshifts?

Hotblack

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6
Hows the shift response of the 5spd slush box? Any better acceleration to a manual? I'm curious to know if I made the right choice. Can you burble the exhaust on downshifts?

Well VZVZVZ cant compare the auto to the manual as i own an auto , althogh i have had manuals in the past and they always respond better than an auto no delay spining up the tourq converter. But as for response it goes well, did a bit of highway driving (Melbourne Warnambool) and at 95-100ks it kicked down 2 gears and just went...Mick
8.5Lt per hundred indicated..

Exceler8r

(Ex-sell-er-rator)
Reaction score
Website
exceler8ed.enjin.com
Members Ride
MY12.5 VE SS-V Z Series Sportswagon
Nice ride man. Looks fairly straight.

I've always liked the Impulse Blue. My initial intention was to go by a SSZ when I solde my 03 Berlina, but instead I got myself a 10 VE SSV. Who'd have thought?

Anyways, if you haven't already, you gotta get rid of those mud flaps, when you take em off, you wonder why you didn't do it earlier.

Keep up the good looks of it man.

Hotblack

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6
Hey people just replaced the quarter panel indicator lenses with the statesman ones...sorry about the dirty car has been raining for days...Mick

Before

KWBO4.jpg

After

CEHcs.jpg

Last edited: