Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Might sell the storm..

Mase1990

VY Storm 03
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm 03
Ok, so i've decided that ill probably sell my storm after it gets it tune up tommorrow.
Just wondering what price i should put on it.

Details are as follows:

Hothouse green, 119kkms, auto, SSL rear SL front with GT monroe shocks, replaced the transmission put in about a year ago, hardtop, speedywheel 18", 2.5 lukey, partial leather interior.
going to throw in with it the original suspension springs and x4 17" holden alloys.

cons: few scuff marks, barely noticeable dint in the top left of tail gate.

Anyone give me a rough estimate of what i should ask for it? The prices on carsales vary a fair bit.. :(

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
They seem to be asking (private sales) around my way around $10000.

'04 VY S ute 80000K $8,500 in local paper on weekend.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
$9000 too $10,000 Mods wont make a differance when you sell it. V8 Or v6 auto or manual need more info..

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
Thunders also come in V6.
not in VY.

VY Storm = VY 'S' ute with optional extras. Basically gave you the SS bodykit, 17" wheels, FE2, half-leather sports seats, as the standard 'S' ute didn't come with them.

VZ Storm = VZ 'S' with different wheels, fogs, extra interior goodies. Was superseded by the 'SV6' ute in 2006.

VZ Thunder = VZ SV6 or SS ute with optional extras. Extras were 18" wheels, hard cover, leather, 320mm brakes (on SS).

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
List it at 11k+ and then just take 10k, think that's reasonable, it's got pretty low k's that's a plus. But a lowered, bright green ute, with loud exhaust will turn a lot of people away.

Mase1990

VY Storm 03
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm 03
List it at 11k+ and then just take 10k, think that's reasonable, it's got pretty low k's that's a plus. But a lowered, bright green ute, with loud exhaust will turn a lot of people away.

yeh i guess.. on the up side, they get the original shocks/springs and the original wheels for free :)