Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MINT VS-S s2

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Sooo clean . Gd see ya come out tonight dude

Haha thanks man. Your stato is looking better. Also is was nice meeting some of the other guys from the forum. What time do people usually get there on Fridays?

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
Cheers dude. Guys liked ur clean rigg. Um I think the boys get there around 8:30
-9:30. I always come after work

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I've only got the ghey Acclaim boot spoiler, want to get rid of that and just go a Calais lip spoiler. I've seen the kits on eBay for a few hundred, front and rear lips + side skirts, but I worry it'll be typical eBay crap, I'll have a gander at Gumtree.

My paints in good nick so I'm hoping I can just get a couple of litres of Silver Ice II and paint it myself.

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
I've only got the ghey Acclaim boot spoiler, want to get rid of that and just go a Calais lip spoiler. I've seen the kits on eBay for a few hundred, front and rear lips + side skirts, but I worry it'll be typical eBay crap, I'll have a gander at Gumtree.

My paints in good nick so I'm hoping I can just get a couple of litres of Silver Ice II and paint it myself.

Yeah get rid of that spoiler and get a lip one. I think it's only the S pack's that came with the lip, and painting shouldn't be too hard. May have to weld up the holes though from the existing spoiler.

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
My handy work.
null_zps82e0cc47.jpg

null_zps75d598a3.jpg

null_zps12acc1ae.jpg

null_zpsfba8d0b1.jpg

null_zpsbcb6e040.jpg

null_zpsdede85e1.jpg