Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Misses and her red p drama

::Team420::

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Statesman 5L
Ok misses copped a speeding fine above 20kms, shes on her red p's so thats 4 points, fine is 4 points.

she is 26 and is able to go for her green p's, she has not paid the fine yet, is it posible to go for her green p's before she pays for the fine.

Then once the fine goes through the system she will just loose those 4 points of her green p's?

Or is it not possible to go for a license while she has fines pending?

If that does not work her license has now expired.... does that mean she has to go back to her l's?

Last edited:

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
no she can't upgrade to green P's then pay the points. She was speeding on her red's so thats what the punishment is for. If she receives a suspension for say 3-6 months then she must then hold her P plate license for an extended 3-6 months.

I am from QLD so the laws might be different but i expect not. I'd recommend calling department of transport and asking. Get the right answer straight up

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
She broke the law on red p's, now she has to face the music.

Hopefully she has learned a lesson.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
As said, the fine is incured on the red P's. So as soon as its paid the license suspension will take effect, whether she has green P's, red P's, or no license...

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
She is in NSW. If she pays the fine then that same day goes for her Green P's she will only have the 4 points taken off her Green P's. She can't go for her Green P's while having outstanding Fines. Although she should lose it for 3 months for being such an Idiot on the Road!

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
i love how 2 threads up ppl are saying "raise the speed limit ramble ramble"
yet when somebody gets done for speeding 2 threads down they are just picked on and called an idiot.

(i realise these are different people)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
i love how 2 threads up ppl are saying "raise the speed limit ramble ramble"
yet when somebody gets done for speeding 2 threads down they are just picked on and called an idiot.

(i realise these are different people)

She is an idiot for breaking the law. That doesnt mean i agree with the laws, because i dont, the speed limits are way too low on most roads...

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
nobody else have a quiet laugh about the title of this thread?

keeny

keeny
Reaction score
Members Ride
BAGGED 04 VY SS S2 HBD MANUAL UTE
in nsw, the demerit points date back to when the offence was made therefore she will be suspended. you can however upgrade to her green ps if she has held her rep ps for a minimum of 12 months before the fine is paid to avoid the licence expiring and then not being able to use it as proof of id ect.. the rta does not get any notification or details of the offence until it is paid in full through the state debt recovery office. i dont agree with the laws but in the end we didnt follow the rules. next time just dont get caught. lol