Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mobile Phone Car Kit

P

pythian

otherwise your looking about 279 for a smarteq one, or 300ish for a genuine

those are the full on car kits all thru the stereo and stuff, but if u want my opinion, just get a HF2GO with the speaker not the cradle and a MagnaHold.. the hf2go is 99 bucks and the magnahold 15.. save yourself some money man

Drew

retro-tech
Reaction score
Members Ride
1963 EJ Special Wagon
A few tips.

From my 9 years in the mobile phone repair industry -

Always buy a genuine kit....
Seen too many blown charging circuits and problems induced by non genuine kits and accessories.

Check Strathies - man, they retail some stuff and carkits cheaper than i can get trade in some instances! Seriously!

Last edited:

Krustyone

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Redline
Check out cash convertors even tho i think they are expensive, I picked up the full genuine kit with pop port for a 7210 - 6230 for $120 bucks.

Never know your luck.

Krusty

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
you could of brought the replacement cradle for your THB kit for about 75 bucks and it would've been a guaranteed fit, they only have 2 mounting option...1, replace the whole cradle and cable or 2, part of the cradle comes away from the end of the lead, that part is universal. But, it's out of the car now, so it's too late ;)