Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mobileholderr

Egnitevt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S1 S-03
hi there, i just need help disconnecting my mobile holder ( the thing that works

through the speakers wen hooked up to your phone) located were the sterio is.

I need help disconecting the whole thing because it dosnt work for any of my

nokia mobiles and is no use to me... there are a few cables attached to it and im

confused in how to disconecct it all?

has anybody done this before?

commodore2004

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina
hi there, i just need help disconnecting my mobile holder ( the thing that works

through the speakers wen hooked up to your phone) located were the sterio is.

I need help disconecting the whole thing because it dosnt work for any of my

nokia mobiles and is no use to me... there are a few cables attached to it and im

confused in how to disconecct it all?

has anybody done this before?

As far as i know there's a connection on the left hand side of the consul ,you only have to disconect that and that should be all.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
-there will be a plug on the left hand side of the console that you need to disconnect.these wires are attached to a smallish black box
-then there is the bluetooth button that is usually mounted somewhere around the air con controls that runs down near the same box
-then there is the mirco phone that runs from the box up the a pillar and poke out the top
-then theres the cradle wires that should just unplug from the cradle and run down to the black box
-if you have a arieal for your phone on the back window the plpug will go to the same black box and run all the way to the back. which is a bitch to remove, so i just left mine in

hope that helps