Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Modern Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
So much for free speech...And when I do put my view across, people think I am Bible bashing. It's damn free speech like everyone else
didn't you know there's no such thing as free speech anymore:p im serious it's pathetic.

btw the muslim terrorists (and USA gov) are the only ones that i know of that are going around terrorising OTHER countries and placing threats on them and using religion as an excuse. Most other countrys are decent enough to keep to them selves or keep fighting the same ppl they've been fighting for centries(IRA).

the way i see it, religion is fast becoming very dangerous in the fact the people are being brainwashed and the religion it self is not being interperted right or being preached correctly either way it's gone to ****.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
I didnt say they were wrong or right, i am saying what has been studied and what its true purpose is, not what someone has interprated. The whole initial post is all about bad interpratation.
In alot of societies women are regarded as high as men, we do not have a female PM because no one has run that people have wanted to vote for, no other reason.
Anyway, keep your sarcasm going, it shows how you cannot have a discussion about anything you cannot agree with.

and i didnt say you said they were wrong, just the way your talking (maybe im reading it wrong) it sounds like no matter what people say you are going to correct them, so why bother? but thats how it sounds atm, sounds like you have read the quaren once and know it all..... just saying how it seems:D....
and as for "we do not have a female PM because no one has run that people have wanted to vote for, no other reason" thats exactly what i mean, alot of people dont believe a woman can do a job that a man can.... and noone can deny that people think like that, im not saying you think like that, and i dont think like that but people do.... because woman are usually thort of as lower then men, even though no matter how much people say "no matter what the gender, everyone is equal" its not the case to all people....
and as for the sarcasm, that was because you obviously cant see other people's views, look at christina, you dont like her post and u ask why is she still here? THEN continued with it... so really who is the one who cant have a proper discussion? anyways thats all ive got, i cbf with all the constantly long replys so ill stay with the little ones if i can...:D:D:D

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
There are a lot of things I'd like to debate out Islam, but I'd likely get kicked off this forum being slammed a racist and discriminating swine which I'm not.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Seems my post got deleted. Bit unfair seeing I only brought up Christianity simply because I was replying to Minux's post which had comments about Christianity in it!!

mine got deleted also:bang:

you're only allowed a say if it agrees with what the mods believe in it seems

S

Sorak

Thank you Minux for a good and thought provoking post. I have enjoyed reading most of this debate. However I find it a shame that so many people seem to forget the most important thing we are taught in school "READ THE QUESTION... TWICE"

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
didn't you know there's no such thing as free speech anymore:p im serious it's pathetic.

btw the muslim terrorists (and USA gov) are the only ones that i know of that are going around terrorising OTHER countries and placing threats on them and using religion as an excuse. Most other countrys are decent enough to keep to them selves or keep fighting the same ppl they've been fighting for centries(IRA).

the way i see it, religion is fast becoming very dangerous in the fact the people are being brainwashed and the religion it self is not being interperted right or being preached correctly either way it's gone to ****.

Extremist Islamic's are using their (so called) religion as a body guard. Basically using it as an excuse for their actions. It's like me getting my rifle and blowing someones head off because it was my religion. It's an excuse without reason. As far as I see it, Islam isn't a religion to learn about going about blowing people up. It does have a lot of strong and harsh standards to follow though.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
mine got deleted also:bang:

you're only allowed a say if it agrees with what the mods believe in it seems

that is utter bs, your post was deleted because it quoted some highly offensive racist comments that the original poster is now banned over. If I was to delete everyones posts that I disgree with here it would only be mine and Minux' and a handful of other posts left :p

Status
Not open for further replies.