Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

More power from the old 202

garlo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Shoelace Express
Hi guys..

now the old vk is pretty beastly, but like they say you will always want more power. I started doing alittle research and I figured that might as well add a bellmouth to the old 202. Now from what I can see I can roughly expect a 20rwkw power gain, do you guys think this would be a reasonable gain?

Also I want to add a AU XR8 wing to the old girl, you know the one that has 2 wings?..how would I go about doing this? Should I just glue and nail it onto the boot?

Cheers
Garlo

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&

Attachments

• deflection_trollcat.jpg
    deflection_trollcat.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 254

garlo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Shoelace Express
what is with the wankers on commodore forums?

i ask a serious question and all the dumb arses just post crap in my thread

chrrr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Brolina 3.8 Turbo
Flux capacitor will yield more of a benefit than a bellmouth. Also think about a evo spoiler, excellent down force. also get a cannon

NAVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
ford 221 crank strokes the red 202 *obviously with a bit of machine work*,
you would think itd work in a blue or black 202,
also 186 head onto the 202, bit more compression

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Stupid questions will get stupid answers. You definitly seem like a troll with to much free time from your posts.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt here, if your not a troll I suggest you do a little more research on things before making up a thread and get a feel for the forum.
No idea what you mean by adding a bellmouth, if your being serious I can only guess you mean convert it from Carby to EFI, which yes would give you a fair increase in power and make for better cold starts and running.

The wing thing is pathetic and has to be 100% pure troll bait? If your serious, DONT DO IT. Get a Group 3 wing and fit it properly.

tigervh

SS.....smokin....!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Tiger Mica EFI VH, VZ SS, XC Barina SRI
The wing thing is pathetic and has to be 100% pure troll bait? If your serious, DONT DO IT. Get a Group 3 wing and fit it properly.

or get an Excel, Lancer, Laser................!

garlo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Shoelace Express
Thanks for all the help to the people that actually took me seriously. So tom I cant just chuck a bellmouth on?

So I take it no one likes the XR wing idea? I know it’s a ford wing, but it’s the only win I have seen that has two wings stuck together…ill def rethink this one then

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Thanks for all the help to the people that actually took me seriously. So tom I cant just chuck a bellmouth on?

So I take it no one likes the XR wing idea? I know it’s a ford wing, but it’s the only win I have seen that has two wings stuck together…ill def rethink this one then

No you cant. A wing is bad enough, let alone a double wing.

Can you please explain why your email address in your user profile is the same as the user "Camielle" on THIS FORUM, who also seems to be trolling bullshit.
I thought my near 2000 posts was a sign of a sad life, but you sir just take the cake. Signing up on multible forums to troll is very very sad, were you no good at making friends in the real world?

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only
Hi guys..

now the old vk is pretty beastly, but like they say you will always want more power. I started doing alittle research and I figured that might as well add a bellmouth to the old 202. Now from what I can see I can roughly expect a 20rwkw power gain, do you guys think this would be a reasonable gain?

Also I want to add a AU XR8 wing to the old girl, you know the one that has 2 wings?..how would I go about doing this? Should I just glue and nail it onto the boot?

Cheers
Garlo

lol this is the worst mechanically inept thread ive ever seen a bell mouth in a 202 highly unlikely and a gain of 20 rwkw thats just moronic :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

you my friend are a cretin if you are unsure of what that means i suggest you take a long hard look at a dictionary (if you can read) if that fails go take a look in the mirror

Last edited: