Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

More Torque for vz Executive

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Do you actually know what torque is? Why do you require an increase in torque? How much are you looking for? What price would you be prepared to pay? Finally, what do you intend to do with it once you get it?

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Do you actually know what torque is? Why do you require an increase in torque? How much are you looking for? What price would you be prepared to pay? Finally, what do you intend to do with it once you get it?

hmm,
Dear Santa,
I would like an increase in torque, Only because my SV6, S for Slow doesnt have enough of it. Also santa i would like about a $10 of it, because if i got $20 i wouldn't know what to do with it, and my cheap tyres Mr Tax gave me would blow if i used it all at once.

All this torqueing is making me sleepy so i need to goto sleep, please give me torque for christmas.

From Impulsive

VZ_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS

I do , i require more to go faster, i'm looking for 3 torques, i'm prepared to pay 2 lollipops and a fake tattoo. Finally, i intetend to give it to charity.. lol wtf

VZ_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Diff gears and a tune man, maybe an exhuast if u get a a quiet one. Hard for the cops to bitch about those mods

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
I do , i require more to go faster, i'm looking for 3 torques, i'm prepared to pay 2 lollipops and a fake tattoo. Finally, i intetend to give it to charity.. lol wtf

haha someone else finally sees the idiocracy of some of these statements.. hahaha WHOA 3 more torques is a **** load man, watch you dont go overboard on the horspowers too, your car will start galloping. Altough for the price of 2 lollipops and a fake tattoo you may aswell get them

bigdaddycool

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS SILVER SEDAN
VCM Suite........... the usual stuff will give you more power but the torque itself ultimately will remain the same in terms of delivery thru the rev range.

You need to play with Optimal Torque vs Air Required to make torque. Thats where the SV6 makes it's power over the Execs.

Generally however, more power will result in more fuel used....... You can add a tad more power with a standard tune thru a tuner.......... which will make the car more responsive and use your power more efficiently.......... but generally if u want to change how the ride feels in terms of torque delivery, you need to do it yourself.

But yes........ diff gears in itself even without tune will give u more get up and go.

HUMBLZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
any one know any good workshops in melbourne for a VCM tune up?:thumbsup:

Nitronic_12

Loser of the loser flyby
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Wagon
I'm also interested in a VCM tune for my alloytec... anyone got any in melb?