Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mortal Kombat

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Check ign for a review

oh MK 1 owner of all of my pocket money :)

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
a mates got it, looks ok, but they're starting to go downhill (deadly alliance was kinda ghetto) i'd hire it first.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
bought it on the weekend. i enjoy it, its good as a 2 player game with your mates. it has every character from every MK game so far. the 'motor kombat' is pretty pez though. and ive only just got into the 'konquest' mode which is not too bad.

PS. scorpion is the best... everyone else sucks (apart from tanya)

ScorpionMKSM.jpg

Mkd_tanya.jpg

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
bought it on the weekend. i enjoy it, its good as a 2 player game with your mates. it has every character from every MK game so far. the 'motor kombat' is pretty pez though. and ive only just got into the 'konquest' mode which is not too bad.

PS. scorpion is the best... everyone else sucks (apart from tanya)

ScorpionMKSM.jpg

Mkd_tanya.jpg

does scorpion have all his old moves? (the teleportation hit) the only reason i was gonna buy it was to vs my mates, beat them in all the old ones now i want to flog them in the new one

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
does scorpion have all his old moves? (the teleportation hit) the only reason i was gonna buy it was to vs my mates, beat them in all the old ones now i want to flog them in the new one
sure does. you also dont need to look up the moves as they are all listed in the game when you pause it. fatalities are a little different though but if you buy the game you can check the website listed below for how to do them.

you can also create your own fighter... thats a pretty cool aspect cos you can give the girls huge boobs :p

id suggest looking at some second hand stores for it too. i got mine for 50 bucks and it still looks brand new.

http://mkw.mortalkombatonline.com/mka/fatality/

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
you can also create your own fighter... thats a pretty cool aspect cos you can give the girls huge boobs :p
QUOTE]

lol that sealed the deal... ill have to buy it next week unless the shops are open over easter