Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Motor Bike

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I ended up with something a little different and cheapo.

It's probably rubbish but for something for my brother and I to learn on ie riding and maintenance it should be a hoot.

Without further a do it's over here

Since there's still warranty on the car I'm very selective in what I can do so I'm actually looking forward to things breaking :yeah:

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
I ended up with something a little different and cheapo.

It's probably rubbish but for something for my brother and I to learn on ie riding and maintenance it should be a hoot.

Without further a do it's over here

Since there's still warranty on the car I'm very selective in what I can do so I'm actually looking forward to things breaking :yeah:
Sometimes it's better to look around further for a reputable bike of similar value,rather than the mass produced indonesia style el-cheapo bikes that are so readily available.
Basic components on these bikes can fail prematurely,hence the bargain basement price.
Take care when riding and try not to ring it's neck.

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
yeah be careful with cheapo bikes. they look alright.. but thats also what I said before I bought a pocket bike from egay :p things constantly breaking on it.

with the bike you bought iv noticed that the brake rotors are only held on by 4 flimsy bolts!?!? take a look at a honda.etc dirt bike and they have at least 8 nuts and bolts per rotor.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
It was a tough choice, still having never riden one I wasn't sure, something to learn on though is all we'll need and then further down the track will more than likely head

I'd rather break and fix a $1500 bike than go out and break a $5000+ bike on the first run, that's just me though :)

One things for sure anything that can fall off will have locktite on it :D

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Can that bike be road registered?? Thinking of getting one too.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I could be wrong but you could registered it however a fair whack of work needs to be done ie lights, indicators etc.

I'm happy to stick with a fairly large area on some flat ground for a bit.

Now here's a thought, any idea's other than JAMS that you can rid them without fearing a $2000 fine.

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
I'd rather have a $5000+ bike that doesnt break in the first place :p

But then again you could buy 3 of them bikes for $5000, and have plenty of spare parts

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
It was a tough choice, still having never riden one I wasn't sure, something to learn on though is all we'll need and then further down the track will more than likely head

I'd rather break and fix a $1500 bike than go out and break a $5000+ bike on the first run, that's just me though :)

One things for sure anything that can fall off will have locktite on it :D
If you just wanted to learn you could have bought a bike thats several years old and in good working order,again something more reputable then the cheap **** you went for.
You did'nt need to pay so much for that rubbish if you are just learning.